Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Amazon has lit my fire

Kindle Fire

Oh dear Jesus, thank you. Drooling all day is not good for my clothes, but I wouldn't trade it. 1 more month and I'll have enough of my side-job's cash saved up for this puppy.

Haha Apple. There's no way in hell I'm paying $499 for an iPad when I can get something that could conceivably end up being way better for only $199. I'm definitely not an idiot, and I'm also not the type that pays for luxury goods just because they're luxury goods. I'm all about the price.

I have wanted an e-reader for a long time, but I didn't like the price of the books. I like to read older books, and the local library and I are besties. Amazon is the third being in my little reading threesome. Books for $.01 plus $3.99 shipping is still better than every other place in this town. Now that my library is gaining an extensive e-library, I'm all for the e-readers. Mmm mm mm. 

November 25th people. That's when this amazing little drool-inducing piece of technology will be out, and you can bet that I'll be the first in line at Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment