Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome Wagon

Ok world, it's time for me to spread my literary wings and start something real up in here!

I have had a blog for about a year, and it was basically about a lotta nothing. While the whole stuff about nothing seemed to have worked fantastically for Jerry Seinfeld, I didn't have his luck. So, I have decided to start writing about something. My logic is fierce.

What am I going to be writing about, you (invisible person) ask?  I have decided to start posting my take on interesting entertainments that I read, watch, play (maybe?).  I read obsessively, watch movies and TV like it's crack, and even find time to play some fun games (of all sorts). Pair that with the fact that I've pretty much got something to say about everything, and voila! The Cover is born.

Read on, dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment